What is Berkshire Blend?
Berkshire Blend is a premium non-alcoholic spirit alternative. From start to finish the consumer experience is the same as drinking a spirit, the only difference is there is no alcohol!
Is Berkshire Blend really alcohol free?
Yes, it's as simple as that! Berkshire Blend is completely alcohol free. To be enjoyed when you don't want to drink alcohol or as a great alternative for those who can't drink alcohol.
If you require further advice regarding medical conditions please contact your GP.
Berkshire Blend is not suitable for children under the age of 5.
How do you make Berkshire Blend?
Berkshire Blend is made using meticulously sourced ingredients to create the perfect balance of flavours. Taste is our number one priority and we like to think that once you’ve tried a Berkshire Blend you won't be able to resist another!
How many calories does Berkshire Blend contain?
Berkshire Blend is sugar free and has less than 2kcal per 50ml serving.
How should I drink Berkshire Blend?
For the perfect Berkshire Blend please see our recommended signature serve:
If I would like to discuss wholesale purchase of Berkshire Blend how can I contact the team?
We would love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
What is the shelf life of Berkshire Blend?
Once opened consume Berkshire Blend within 6 months. Berkshire Blend can be stored at ambient room temperature. We recommend storing in a cool, dark and dry environment. Once opened replace the cap on the bottle each time after use.
Does Berkshire Blend contain any allergens?
Berkshire Blend is free from the following allergens:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Milk (including lactose)
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg or 10mg/L in the finished product.
- Lupin, which includes lupin seeds and flour
- Molluscs like, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
Can Berkshire Blend packaging be recycled?
Berkshire Blend packaging can be recycled. Please consult your local authorities recycling guidelines.